Residential Landlords & Property Owners

Our Residential Landlords & Property Owners policy is designed to meet the needs of landlords who let their premises.

We understand that all properties and tenant types are different and have designed the Residential Landlords & Property Owners policy to cover a wide range of properties and tenants that other insurers would usually decline:

  •          Professional Lets, Student Lets, Asylum Seekers and DSS
  •          Blocks of Flats
  •          Converted Properties
  •          Bedsits
  •          Shops with Flats above

Residential Landlords & Property Owners policy can provide cover for Property, Landlords Contents, Loss of Rent and Property Owners Liability and can also be extended to include Employers Liability Coverage.

How to arrange cover

Residential Landlords & Property Owners is available on our InstantQuotes system which will provide a quotation based on a short application.  There are no proposal forms required, just an agreement to a simple statement of fact.  For proposers with non-standard features, including claims, convictions occupancy or location our Underwriting team can tailor our policy to find a solution for your customer.  Simply detail your requirements online and choose to ‘refer’ to our Underwriters. Click here to access the InstantQuotes system. 

 Get InstantQuotes today

You can arrange a TOBA with Gresham online in minutes by clicking here and following the instructions.  If you are not already registered to use InstantQuotes, or want to add more users to access the system then please email detailing the usernames (with their email addresses) you would like to add.  We will get this done for you the same day.

Did you know?

That we also offer a further range of commercial package products tailored to the hospitality industry. 

  • Commercial Property Owners
  • Household
  • Holiday Homes
  • Bed & Breakfasts